Bristol had to have a babysitter the other day. She was 4, well, soon to be 5. She is really great with babies...I know what you are thinking...WHAT!?!? It was an emergency and I never left the room they were in. Let me set the stage for you:
It is 7am, I am cooking stuff for my once a month cooking plan, when all of the sudden out of no where, my kitchen shears catch on my apron and fall pointy part down straight onto my TOE! I didn't think it felt that bad and then I looked down to see my toe dripping blood everywhere. I lucked out because Jason was home so he rescued me! It really hurts, a lot.
Here is my toe after having compression on it for about 30 mins. Yuck. Yes the skin was flappy. I hope it heals soon, I am tired of limping and I really want to wear my heels on Sunday.


No comments:
Post a Comment