Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jason "the Hubs" Clawson

Jason has been a busy man recently. There are some new changes in our lives and we are very excited about the possibilities! I won't go into detail here but if you would like to know what is going on, just shoot me an email. 

Also, I just wanted to say, that Jason is the best husband (for me anyway)! He is so patient with me when I am being grumpy, he always helps with housework when I need it. He can cook! He is the absolute best father I could have asked for.

Of course I loved him before Bristol was born but I completely enjoy watching him play with and care for her. It makes me love him in a different way. I also have a greater respect for him as well.  He is a sweet man...and he is mine FOREVER!

I love you Jason :)

No comments: