Wednesday, August 8, 2012

San Diego: Day 2 San Diego Zoo!

 Anyone that knows me knows I don't like animals, at least not very many of them. Bristol on the other hand LOVES them. We thought the zoo would be a perfect place for her. The weather was great and Bristol had a ball running around pointing out all of the colorful and active animals.

 This orangutan was so energetic! He put on a show for us and was swinging from the trees and ropes with his cape one. We must have watched him for 20mins he was so entertaining. This is where Bristol learned to say monkey. She tells me she is a monkey all the time!
 Look at my handsome husband and his baby blues...melt ;)
 I don't know but Bristol might have a future in acting.

 I love this picture because you can see she does not have her canine teeth yet and I think it is adorable!


 Pointing out animals from the double decker bus
 Those buses are also very relaxing!


 Balboa park at night.

2 comments:

Devin and Lisette said...

Two blog posts in a row. You are on a roll :) Love seeing what you guys have been up to (even if it was way back in March).

charlotte said...

Now 5 in a row! Yes!