It is a miracle that our Christmas lights are up and it isn't even Christmas Eve. As a matter of fact, they went up November 30. Which means that they were there to greet us Wednesday morning as we welcomed December! Usually I beg Jason for weeks to PLEASE put them up. Last year I didn't feel like putting up a fuss so we didn't even have any last year :(
Much to my surprise he woke up on Tuesday morning telling me he got the Christmas box down just in case I felt the urge to decorate while he was at work and to be ready to sit outside with him when he got home so Bristol could watch him put up the lights.
He was so excited to do it. I laughed a little inside at how jolly he was about the whole thing.
Look, he's even sexy on a ladder!
This was Jason's idea, and I think the pics turned out cute, it was a little dark outside but I still love them.
Is she sleeping?
This one is the best because Jason is making a strange face and Bristol is ready to burst into tears!







No comments:
Post a Comment