Our friends D&L asked us to go Jet Skiing with them for D's bday. We were super excited, neither of us had been jet skiing before. We had an awesome time and the weather was really nice.
how fun! We went on the beach once and I think the lake would be more fun b/c salt water isn't getting in your mouth. And that's ok your legs are white...no skin cancer! My legs are the same shade. :)
4 comments:
Your legs are so WHITE!
how fun! We went on the beach once and I think the lake would be more fun b/c salt water isn't getting in your mouth. And that's ok your legs are white...no skin cancer! My legs are the same shade. :)
Your blog is so cute!!! I am so happy to get regular updates now! I have been awful at updating mine.....:)
I love your cover photo, you guys are so cute. Jet ski's are fun aren't they. You guys are always going on some kind of adventure, I love it!
Post a Comment