Hey, It's Sandy Arrington, little Wyatt's mom. I don't know much about blogging, but I just started so hopefully you get this message, but if you want to see Wyatt you can go to paulandsandysblog.blogspot.com. One day he said " I miss my friends from nursery" and I said which ones, and he said" you know , that short girl" and I said"the Clawsons?" and he said"YES!" Take care, let me know if you got this message.
3 comments:
Your hair was so long, you guys are so cute.
3 Years!!! It's fun, huh? You guys are cute together.
Hey, It's Sandy Arrington, little Wyatt's mom. I don't know much about blogging, but I just started so hopefully you get this message, but if you want to see Wyatt you can go to paulandsandysblog.blogspot.com. One day he said " I miss my friends from nursery" and I said which ones, and he said" you know , that short girl" and I said"the Clawsons?" and he said"YES!" Take care, let me know if you got this message.
Post a Comment