Monday, May 19, 2008

A little trip we took

The other day I was in a pretty bad mood so Jason suggested that we just go out of town for the day. We weren't sure where to go so we jumped in the car and decided we were going to go to Safford since niether of us had been there before. Well before we got there, we got hungry and we were in Globe. We looked for this yummy burrito place that my boss told me about earlier in the week but alas it was closed on Sunday...bummer... Anyway we found Libby's El Rey Cafe and that was pretty good so I guess we didn't miss out on Mexican food all together.
2 hours later.....We arrive in Safford....we drive around...get hungry for Ice Cream, can't find an ice cream place anywhere...then we found a Dairy Queen...it was ok. And then we drove home.


I guess we had kind of a pointless trip, but I in a much better mood when we got back....I mean Mexican food and Ice cream, who wouldn't be in a good mood!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, what a fun little trip. Mexican food and ice cream rock. I'm in a better mood just reading about it.

Nikki said...

I love little day trips, If you ever go back thru Globe you got to eat at the burrito place Paul was talking about, it is yummy!

My dad is from Safford, I haven't been there in awhile.