OK I know you all are sick of looking at our backyard, but I am still really excited about it! We got our first bug...a lace bug and it was so pretty and actually ended up getting tangled in my hair for a bit.
Second of all, we got our first fruit. A delicious lemon that I ate with some salt. I know that is totally bad for me but it was sooooooooooo good!!This picture is just a measurment tool I am as tall as the tangelo tree (the smallest tree we have)
Jason is as tall as the lemon tree, the biggest one we have. And the lemon tree has so many buds and little lemonettes on it, I can't wait to see of we will get more fruit this year or if it will all just fall off...

6 comments:
Well, I love it. I love that you are posting pics it. Way to go on planting fruit trees, that'll be so nice.
I love your bug... oh, and your backyard. Come see our new page! love you!
One day, walking home from high school..one of those lace bugs flew right into my eye. It was so gross...I had to get it out.
Your picture made me re-live that nightmare. Hah hah.
what is your e-mail address, we went private. annaleehunsaker@hotmail.com
you're funny, ben's pants are khaki but i guess they look white b/c of the flash. yeah, he just wears white pants for the heck of it. lol
Jason looks like he wishes that tree was Christian Bale, and instead of holding the tree branch, he wishes he was holding Christian Bale's hand.
I'm so glad that Jason has admitted his first gay crush. If only I had saved that portrait of Christian that Megan gave me for my birthday so long ago.
Post a Comment