A few days after Christmas, we went with Jason's parents to Disneyland. We had fun, but it was SUPER crowded, as in they closed the park both days we were there as well as the day before and a few days after. All the fast passes for ALL of the big rides were "sold out" before 11am...there were TONS of people. I don't think we will be going at this time again. Like I said before though, we all had fun. We got to ride most of the biggies and of course rode quite a few kiddie rides as well. Bristol LOVED the merry-go-round. We rode that more than anything else (about 10 times). One of those times included a celebrity sighting!
Lawrence Fishburne, ring any bells? He played Morpheus in the Matrix. It was definitely not a look-a-like. We even have a video (I don't know how to put those on here though)
Here are some pictures of our little Disneyland trip!
I love this hippo hat from The Knotty Hat Lady
here.
We walked around like this a bunch.
We had breakfast with the Princesses at Ariel's Grotto! The breakfast was SOO good, Jason is not a breakfast person but he even enjoyed it and asked for extra waffles (he hates waffles).
1 comment:
good to know not to go after Christmas. A lot of my friends here went after Christmas so I can only imagine! looks like a great time! we went the end of April. Weather was PERFECT and it wasn't busy at all, just after everybody's spring breaks. Then we went again the very end of Sept/beg of Oct. It was actually a little hot, not too bad and right before fall breaks. i am always just amazed at how busy disneyland is ALL THE TIME!
Post a Comment