Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 3: Clouds

I live in Phoenix where there aren't too many clouds outside, so I found some inside instead.  This is a watercolor my Grandpa "Claw" did.  Not sure why we call him Claw, his last name is Taylor...??

"Industrial Park"

1 comment:

America said...

When we lived in Rodeo New Mexico we were out riding around in our huge red truck. Grandpa saw some road kill (an owl) and stopped. So we all piled out to take a look. So gross! Grandma was preggers with Tess and well she did not like thi stop. Anyway, Grandpa took the claw off that owl and toold us all how cool it was. We of course belived him and thought it was cool too (actually we really were scared of that gross thing we just pretended to think it was cool) Grandpa would make his hands curl like the claw and raise it up if we were about to get into trouble. Soon the boys started calling him "claw" I think grandpa liked the nickname so much that he started callin ghimself grandpa claw to the grandkids.