This is my "baby" brother Taylor. Close friends and family know him as Tehlor. He has recently been named Elder Hunk...the people he teaches have a hard time pronouncing Hunsaker I guess. Hahaha. Well I can't blame them, he is cute after all! He is in Brazil serving a mission for our church. Today is his 20th birthday! I suppose he is not considered a baby anymore but that is how I will always remember him. I thought I was his momma, I am 4 years older than him and I tried to carry him everywhere. It scared my mom because I was petite and he was a "solid" little guy, so we were not that different in size after a while.
Now he is all grown up and speaking Portugues. Oh how things change!
Some members.
This was the day he got to Brazil after 20+ hrs of traveling. (can you tell he is exhausted?)
Eating a grub worm or something...NASTY!
Happy Birthday Baby Brother. Kisses from the USA!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you Taylor and love you!
Wow! How fun to see these pictures of Elder HUNK! So fun to see him. He looks gr8! What an amazing family you have... Happy Birthday Taylor. Love- The Wilson's
Wow what a HUNK! So fun to see these pictures of Taylor. Happy Birthday... from The Wilson's. Love Love Love your family!
Post a Comment