"It's a celebration!" I wanted to do something special for this post. I wasn't sure what to do, so here is something exciting that I can share though it has nothing to do with me.
September 2009
December 2010
Notice the difference? Jason lost 95 lbs this year. Want to know how he did it? He stopped drinking soda and started bringing left overs for lunch to work. Yep that's it, no crazy crash diet, no crazy work out routine. It just melted off. I didn't realize how drastic the change was until I was browsing through old pictures. I loved him then and I love him now. He says he didn't know how hard it was to get around until he lost all the weight. Now he just floats everywhere :)



3 comments:
that is so crazy that it just melted off by doing those things. only for a man! :) congrats Jason, that's awesome!
Jason looks fabulous!!! Thats great for him!!!! Mark did the same thing, kinda, he just started portion control and lost 30lbs in 4 months - only men is right!!
He looks awesome! Good work Jason, that's pretty cool. And who would have thought to do it that way. :)
Post a Comment