There was a lot of discussion about We were all Care Bears! B was Tenderheart Bear, I was Bedtime Bear, and Jason was Harmony Bear. I made Bristol's costume from some scraps left over from a blanket...without a pattern. It turned out pretty great. I was proud of myself at least :) Jason and I wore sweatsuits and rocked them!
I guess I really was Bedtime Bear because I put Bristol right to sleep.
This color make me look about 40 pounds heavier than I am but oh well...gotta have a picture for posterity. Also...Bristol caught a bit of a breeze...So the costume wasn't perfect. At least she didn't sweat to death...it was a tad warm.

2 comments:
SO cute! You all look adorable! I am sure that is what Jason wants to be called, ADORABLE!
oh my word, I love it! What a great idea. Good job making her costume! You're so talented!
Post a Comment