I was going to wait until 6 months to start giving the Bear any food but she is so interested in it. She tries grab/eat any kind of food we are eating. Once she gets a taste she will not rest until she gets more. So on her 5 month birthday, we fed her some Barley cereal, I know everyone usually goes with rice, but I like barley.
She knew exactly what to do and did not spit it out. The reason there is so much on her face is because she was trying to get it in faster and kept grabbing the spoon, it was so cute, and man is she strong, she got the spoon out of my hands a few times.




3 comments:
Awwww! She will hopefully even get better and will stop grabbing the spoon. Because I waited when Kylee was 8mo (6mo corrected age) she was SUPER grabby. So I guess that's the con of feeding them late? But it's so fun and cute!
I'm not ready for her to grow up!
i tried cereal but corgan wasn't interested. i started with bananas and it took him a while to warm up. he loves eating the veggies and i do give him the fruit that comes with oats or other grains mixed in. these pictures are so fun!
Post a Comment