
I was a little nervous about taking Bristol camping since she is still up a lot at night. It doesn't so much bother me, Jason can sleep through it, but I was worried it might wake up Grandma and Grandpa Clawson! It turns out when you are not the mother...crying babies don't wake you up as easy. Thank goodness! The little bear did SO GOOD! She slept the whole way there. We went over Labor Day weekend. On Saturday she was awake ALL DAY! She only slept about one hour between 7:30am-9:30pm. The wonderful thing is that she was happy the entire time! Oh she slept so good that night. I'm not saying that she slept more than 2 hours in between feedings or anything but she went right back to sleep afterward or during the feeding :)





I seriously LOVE her little drooly lips!
I read Mockingjay in 2 days while everyone else held Bristol. It was nice to have so many hands that wanted to hold her. We had so much fun!
2 comments:
She is absolutely GORGEOUS!
She is adorable! Ammon did the same thing with camping - didn't want to sleep at all. I think there is way too much new fun stuff to look at to sleep!
Post a Comment