Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blessing

1 August 2010
Bristol was blessed at Church
Sure she cried through the whole thing but you would not have known it...Jason was so calm and collected while he spoke.

I had everything all planned out...get to church 30 mins early, feed Bristol, and have her asleep or at least content by the time sacrament started. Bristol had other plans...though it was feeding time, she was not hungry?!!?!? We went into the chapel and she started to scream, but it was time so I handed her to Jason with my heart pounding and wishing she could just stop crying for 5 minutes. Talking about it later with friends, no one even noticed until it was almost over. It was sure nerve racking for me!
I made her hairbow and my mom made her dress. It was my dress when I was blessed so I was very excited to use it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Man, Charlotte, she looks just like you in that last picture! What a doll!

The McLemore's said...

She is beautiful Charlotte!