Well it is official. I am 23. It is unreal how fast the last 5 years has gone. I know that is SO cliche but it is also SO true. Five years ago on May 25 I graduated High School. Then a week later on May 31 I turned 18. One month after that on June 30 I got married. I guess that was a summer of change for me and my life. When I look back at everything I have done in the past 5 years I am pretty happy. I am glad that I have had the last 5 years to spend with Jason, just us. It sounds like such a long time but it most definitely does not feel like a long time. It is crazy to think that most people who have been married as long as us have 2 or 3 or 4 kids already! I am just happy that we are having our first this year...I feel like she is coming to our family at the perfect time. Really. Everything is just so perfect and things have fallen into place. The thing that I am super excited about is that I get to stay home with our sweet girl. I didn't know if I would be able to but now I can and I feel so blessed, that is all I have ever wanted to do.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
The big 23 and a photo shoot
Well it is official. I am 23. It is unreal how fast the last 5 years has gone. I know that is SO cliche but it is also SO true. Five years ago on May 25 I graduated High School. Then a week later on May 31 I turned 18. One month after that on June 30 I got married. I guess that was a summer of change for me and my life. When I look back at everything I have done in the past 5 years I am pretty happy. I am glad that I have had the last 5 years to spend with Jason, just us. It sounds like such a long time but it most definitely does not feel like a long time. It is crazy to think that most people who have been married as long as us have 2 or 3 or 4 kids already! I am just happy that we are having our first this year...I feel like she is coming to our family at the perfect time. Really. Everything is just so perfect and things have fallen into place. The thing that I am super excited about is that I get to stay home with our sweet girl. I didn't know if I would be able to but now I can and I feel so blessed, that is all I have ever wanted to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jason took those?!! good job!!!
Happy late birthday! And LOVE these pictures! You are adorable!
I think 5 years is perfect to start having kids! You had plenty of time to play now it's time to be a mom!!!! I can't believe people that have been married as long as you and I are on there 4th kids!!! Insane! You're adorable by the way!
Sam and I were married like a month before you and we have 3 kids! We had the first two years alone and it was heavenly! Since then kinda crazy, but they have been the best. I loved Sam but once he was a daddy to my baby, I loved him even more and I bet you will feel the same about Jason.
You look so adorable and so happy! I can't wait for you to be a mommy!
Can't wait to see your beautiful little baby! You beautiful! I love all the pics.
Post a Comment