Tuesday, June 8, 2010

101 in 1001

It has been 5 months since I updated everyone on my 101 goals in 1001 days. Well I have crossed a few more things off but this is all I have left! I can't believe how much I have accomplished. I LOVE LISTS!
I only have about 7.5 months to finish...I better get crackin!

Official End Date is: 31 January 2011

Family

9. finish necklaces for Mom
10. Complete Mom and Dad’s wedding scrapbook

Home:

12. touch up paint in all rooms
13. make covers for sleeping bags
19. fill water barrels for food storage

Personal:

34. finish the blue quilt
35. finish t-shirt blanket
38. exercise 10 mins a day for 30 days (in a row)
39. lose 10 lbs.
41. go to bed by 9pm every week night for a month
43. get rings dipped and cleaned
44. finish scrapbook for last year
47. Complete wedding scrapbook
51. ride the light rail in Phoenix
52. find nice things to do for people
60. attend a play
62. Layout and find constellations in the stars with Jason.

Spiritual:

65. get to church 5 mins early 6 wks in a row
69. go to general conference In Salt Lake City

Financial:

73. save 3 months worth of expenses
74. start a retirement fund for Jason
75. start a retirement fund for Me
77. create a budget
78. stick to the budget for at least 6 months

Travel

94. go on a cruise
98. Use my passport again!

No comments: