I say boy!
oops, I just realized there was a thing on the side...
I voted boy just because I always want to agree with your Mom. lol I really do think it is boy! I can't wait to find out!
I think girl because you need to have someone to pass on all your homemaking skills to!
Charlotte- I do remember you guys! I see things are going well! Congrats on the baby. I guess girl!
boy
I have found so many friends from the old el dorado ward through blogging!! It is so fun! Congrats on the baby!! I voted girl because Im having a girl and I feel girly!! I sent you an invite to our new blog!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I say boy!
oops, I just realized there was a thing on the side...
I voted boy just because I always want to agree with your Mom. lol I really do think it is boy! I can't wait to find out!
I think girl because you need to have someone to pass on all your homemaking skills to!
Charlotte- I do remember you guys! I see things are going well! Congrats on the baby. I guess girl!
boy
I have found so many friends from the old el dorado ward through blogging!! It is so fun! Congrats on the baby!! I voted girl because Im having a girl and I feel girly!! I sent you an invite to our new blog!
Post a Comment