Sunday, December 20, 2009

bumpity bump bump

Dear Doctor,
Why am I only 14 wks pregnant and yet have a belly? Some of my friends don't even have bellies yet and they are almost as far along as me and one is further along and I am sure it is bigger than hers.

Mrs. Clawson, you are petite, and let me see...you are only 5 ft tall.

Oh.
Let me clarify, it isn't that I don't want a belly because believe me, I do, but I always make fun of people for saying that they are showing when I don't think they are or should be. OH well. I guess I am getting a taste of my own medicine, HA!
I'm not gonna lie...I do think it is cute.
BTW: I am NOT pushing it out.

7 comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

it's cute. I think i started showing around 20 weeks and I wasn't skinny. plus i think it's because i was short too

The McLemore's said...

There is a girl in my ward that is 7 months pregnant and you still can't tell!!! I have looked pregnant since the day I found out I was. I think your bump is adorable, PS I blog stock you too :)

Meg said...

you are so funny! Sweety being 5 ft tall there is no where for your baby to go but out. Prepare to get much bigger and enjoy it. It is the only time you can have a belly and people think it is cute. And by the way you are super cute!

Spilsburys said...

i can hear you as I read .....
to funny

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

having a belly is the BEST!!! enjoy it!!

Nikki said...

You are so cute! I couldn't wait to get my first baby bump!!! How exciting!!! You look so cute!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

yes, you poor dear....no where to go but out. Very cute though b/c I wanted a bump forever and it never came. But I bet it will only go out and not into your butt, hips, thighs, etc. :) My friend in TX is your height and she got super huge toward the end, the poor thing. Her baby was 8 pounds so not super big. So if you get way big and people think you're carrying a 12 pounder just tell them to cut it out!