Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1.5 hours

I always keep napkins in my glove compartment. Jason hates it, 10 mins into our trip I spill some ice cream on my shirt. I reach for the napkins in the glove compartment. No napkins...
Charlotte: Jason where are those napkins?
Jason: I threw them away, we don't need them in here, they are just taking up valuable space.
C: I just spilled ice cream, do you wish I had a napkin to clean it up?
J: No, just lick it up.
C: (licks up ice cream)
J: See! you don't need napkins!
C: What if you get a bloody nose?! I will NOT lick that up!!!
J: I am not going to get a bloody nose.

1.5 hours later...
Jason gets a bloody nose and tries to hide it from me!

We pull over, lucky for us, Phyllis brought paper towels.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Bwahahaha! Serves him right! :) I always keep napkins in mine, too. They always come in handy...

Unknown said...

haha, too funny. I'm pretty obsessive about having tissues/napkins/toilet paper in the car, you never know. I wonder if we get that from mom/dad, they've always got napkins in the car, and mom always has tissues in her purse.

AZ Powells said...

that is funny - you should actually put a thing of Baby wipes in there - they get Everything cleaned up in a snap!!!! Way to go Jason!!!! Way to be prepared Charlotte....hmmmm a boy scout is ALWAYS prepared...or a Den mother :)