Friday, March 20, 2009

More Stuff to Check off my List!

You may have forgotten about my list of things to do...but I haven't! I am still chuggin' along on it!

7. shampoo seats in Jason’s Truck- Jason sold his truck...so I cleaned the inside of the Jeep instead. Does that count? I think so!

20.get a flag for the front yard-1 January 2009

42. get a new purse-14 February 2009

49. attend a concert- Coldplay (when was that again? November?) And I am going to another one on 19 May 2009!

56. get a haircut-November? this needs to happen again soon.

57. make Christmas cookies with Lizz- 20 December 2008 they were amazing by the way! We made 5 or 6 different types!

58. keep my house plant alive… WHOOPS!!!ahahhah I am throwing it away 21 March 2009

61. Help Lizzie move- 1 January 2009

84.Pass Biology 201 with a B or better- October 2008

1 comment:

Wendy Hansen said...

Way to go Charlotte, you are doing great. I have no luck with houseplants either. Even when I keep them alive for a while I eventually forget about them and then it's all over. At first I wondered if I was just incapable of taking care of anything for any length of time, but don't worry, it's been 12-1/2 years and I'm still taking care of my kids, or they are more resilient than plants. LOL