This project has been put off for a while...my fault mostly, I get in these moods where I don't want to spend any money...anyways, we finally did it an it turned out fabulous, (we think at least!) The brown matches the trim on the house perfectly.
This is the finished product, no Jason is not pretending to paint, he is just using the waterproofer and it is milky clear color.Before anything happened.
Moving stuff.
Right before we started painting.
Oh yes I almost forgot this is #30 on my list! WooHOO!

3 comments:
I looks great! Good job!
ummmm - I love this - can we do it to the front driveways? Did you have to get HOA approval??? Tell me tell me - I hate the concrete plain.
K- I don't know about the front yard...you probably need HOA approval. But not for the backyard! I love it too!
Post a Comment