Jason and I were able to vote for President of the Unites States of America on an early ballot last night for Family Home Evening. It was fun becasue it was our 1st time doing so.
You may also have remembered that this was # 37 on my list! You all should make lists!!! It is so much fun to check stuff off!!! Seriously.

6 comments:
Hahaha! You guys are nuts!
I voted on Saturday, but, alas, took no pictures. I also threw my sticker away. What was I thinking?
lame
Your mom is lame.
(Just kidding if you're reading this Mama Hunsaker!)
Coolio. I do love your list idea, I really do need to do that. But why is Jason dressed like one of the wise men while he is voting?
he didn't want everyone to see his nakey! ahhaha, another perk of voting at home is that you can do it in your underwear!
he voted in his underwear? nice! I work from home and I must admit I work in my underwear, lol. we haven't voted yet, I'm so jealous! Crossing things off a list does make ya feel so good. What a great idea!
Post a Comment