Saturday, October 6, 2007

FANTASTIC FIVE!

We woke up this morning and went into the garage to get something and low and behold!!! another flat tire~ Yes it is true! We have had 5 flat tire in the last month and should I say...all of them were on the same car! We ended up paying for 2 of the tires...$300 later...the guy at discount told us that we could get insurance on our tires and it would save us $150 everytime we got a flat. Stories of each flat tire.
Monday morning: we wake up and have a nail in our tire. We put the spare on took it to Discount. Paid $150.
Then very next Monday morning: we wake up and have a flat tire. put the spare on, took it to Discount...they do not have another tire for me. I have to come back tomorrow.
The next day: I take it to Discount and they change my tire...in the mean while they find out that I have another nail in a different tire. $150 for the tire...$50 for the insurance so I dont have to buy any more tires!
The very next Tuesday! I am on my way to work by myself, (normaly Jason and I carpool) and something happens and before I know it I have fallen off the road after a loud POP! noise. Scared and crying I call Jason. He is only minutes away...while we are changing this tire on the side of the road that is sandy and horribly slanted...it starts raining! It was horrible!
Then today We wake up to the 5 and hopefully final flat tire for a while.

The good thing is that Jason is now a professional tire changer!


Look at how the nail is embedded in the tire...I have no idea how that happened!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: